The Indian Government is planning to make Aadhar Card compulsory for most of the legal and Government administrative procedures – along with hopeful people to link their Aadhar to their bank accounts. But even today many people are not aware of or are confused how to link Aadhar to bank account online. It is a very easy process to link Aadhar with your bank account it’s doesn’t matter which bank account you use it just take in a few minutes to add details of Aadhar to your bank account – you just need to follow the below described simple process. The steps or processes are almost similar and applicable to all banks like STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI), ICICI, HDFC, UBI etc.
Let us first debate why is it important to link Aadhar to your bank account. One of the foremost benefits of linking Aadhar to Bank accounts is that it helps peoples to receive benefits and amount of subsidies under many government plane directly into their bank accounts. According to UIDAI, “ set up a commutation link between an Aadhar number and a bank account makes it easy for the government to identify genuine beneficiaries and route welfare payments and subsidies directly into their bank accounts”.
In order to attach Aadhaar card to SBI or any bank account using online method. you would need to have internet banking option on your SBI account or other back account. For those who have internet banking on their account.
Follow Some Easily Step Process to Link Your Aadhaar To SBI Bank account Or Any Other you are use.
- Firstly Login to your Internet Banking Panel by using your banking account ID or Password.
- Visit ‘My Accounts’ section on the welcome page after login.
- On the upper or any side, you would see an option that says, ‘Link your Aadhaar Number’. Click on the button.
- Enter you Aadhaar details and it would take you to another window where in your would be asked to put an OTP (One time password). This OTP is an 8 digit number send to your registered mobile number.
- Input the OTP and click on submit Button.
- Finally you linked aadhar card to your bank account.
Through this simple process, you can link your Aadhaar number to your SBI bank account and benefit the LPG subsidy under new government’s policy. We hope this information proves to be helpful for you. Please contact branch in case you have any issues in linking aadhar card to SBI bank account or any otner bank account.