- 0.1 Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Numbers –
- 0.2 Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Tollfree Number – 1800-300-1947
- 1 Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Numbers UIDAI Mobile SMS Code
Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Numbers –
Send UID STATUS< 14 digit enrolment number > OR UID STATUS < 28 digit EID > on your mobile and send it to 51969
UID STATUS 12341234512345 – To 51969
UID STATUS <14 Digit EID><14 Digit DATE TIME>
Always Keep Your Enrolment Receipt With You To Enter The EID Number.To Make Sure you enter correct number and Double Check The eid number to make the process easy for you .
Aadhar Card Status Enquiry can be done in different types of ways such as you can check status Online via the Internet from Your Mobile or Computer instantly .
You can also Check Aadhar card status through SMS and on call to a toll-free number dedicated to Aadhar status related Services. Aadhar Card Status Enquiry phone number has not only made the process of tracking the status of Aadhar card simple but also faster and ensuring error-free details directly from the database. In This
In This post, you will know how to check aadhar card status online and offline methods.
Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Tollfree Number – 1800-300-1947
Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Numbers UIDAI Mobile SMS Code
- Once You register yourself for aadhar card or uid card You have to Check aadhar card status for confirmation purpose.
- Many Aadhar card applicants are facing trouble to Check their aadhar card status online.
- They have several issues regarding aadhar data not show in the system or incorrect details etc.
- In order to get Aadhar card status, you should have receipt of an Enrollment ID which helps in tracking the status of your application.
- Even if you have lost your Enrolment ID, you can get it through an aadhar online portal for free. Click here to find your Aadhar card EID.
- Also,You can check aadhar card status by using the EID that is printed on your acknowledgement receipt. And if your EID Slip with Enrollment ID is lost?
- For this,Here’s a simple way to find it : It may not be that easy to say but we suggest you to write an email to UIDAI at [email protected] or use this Aadhar card status enquiry Tollfree number – 1800-300-1947 throughout India .
- The above mentioned Aadhaar card status enquiry phone number which is a toll-free number can be reached from anywhere in India. It serves Many people every day and is an ultimate customer service initiative by UIDAI Portal.
Download Aadhar Card Eaadhar After check Aadhar Card Status
By Using Uidai Portal, AADHAR card download process is now just a click away. Also, You can now download AADHAR Card duplicate copy, EAADHAR card, through UIDAI portal online. If your AADHAAR card is lost / misplaced OR if you have not yet received your AADHAAR card but have already received the SMS confirmation that your AADHAARcard is processed successfully, you can
If your AADHAR card is lost or misplaced and if you have not yet received your AADHAAR card by post , but you have already received the SMS confirmation that your AADHAR card is generated successfully. you can
That’s Good sign nad now you can download AADHAR card duplicate copy online. The downloaded EAADHAR card copy has the same validity as the original Uid Card.
E-AADHAAR Card will be accepted as a valid Identification Document and Residential proof wherever you applied.
Documents Required For E Aadhar Card Download Online
- Aadhar Enrolment Receipt or
- Aadhar Card Number
- Registered Mobile Number For Verification
To Download AADHAAR card Duplicate copy, you will require having the details from the enrollment receipt that was given to you at the time of aadhar enrolment. If your AADHAAR Card enrolment slip or acknowledgement receipt is lost, click here: AADHAAR card enrollment acknowledgement slip lost .
Earlier, in starting there was no system in for AADHAR Card Download by Name.But now as technology grows, Uidai generated a new portal to check AADHAAR card status by name and download e-AADHAR card by name online. For download AADHAAR card by Your name, click here: AADHAAR card download by name.
If have your AADHAAR number or if you have the AADHAR card EID slip that was given to you at the time of Enrolment.You have to follow the instructions to download AADHAAR card Duplicate Copy online.
- Go to the e-AADHAR online portal.
- Enter your registration details (Enrollment No. and Date time, Resident Name and Pincode) from the AADHAAR enrolment slip.
- Or if you have your AADHAAR Card number, select the “Aadhaar” button from “I have” option at the top.
- To Check AADHAR Card online portal for EAADHAAR download, click here: e-AADHAAR UIDAI Portal.
- In the Next Step, UIDAI will you sent you an OTP (One Time Password) message through SMS to your registered mobile phone to download e-AADHAAR card.
- Once you enter the OTP Pin , you will be redirected to download EAADHAR card duplicate copy in PDF format.
- The Duplicate aadhar PDF file is password protected for your verification.
- Your Address Pincode is the password to open the AADHAAR card PDF File.
- You can now print your downloaded EAADHAR Card PDF file and it can be used as your valid AADHAR card proof.
♥ONLY FOR YOU ♥ →
On Our website Eaadharcarduidai.in ,You will Get Best Information Related To Government Schemes . We will keep Inform You about latest News Updates regarding Aadhar Card and other services.
If You have any issues Related To AADHAAR and UIDAI then you can leave your queries in comments below, we will try to resolve it as soon as possible on eaadharcarduidai.in .
Feel free to post below about the Aadhar Card Enrollment /Status/Downloading Problems, we will love to hear from you and assist you to find the best results possible.
Please Share This Post To Help Out Others.