If Your Aadhar card is lost ! Don’t worry, getting a Duplicate Aadhar Card steps is very easy. a good information for you now you can get duplicate Aadhar card online from the official Aadhar website. The downloaded card will be valid same as the your original Aadhar card.
Read :- Check Aadhar card status Online
Steps To Get Lost Misplaced Aadhar Card Duplicate Copy Online
For downloading the duplicate Aadhar card, you need to have two necessary details – Aadhar number and Aadhar enrollment number. Even if you have any one of these two, take a duplicate Aadhar card is very easily. Just visit to the download duplicate Aadhar card instructions described after this section or Click here.
- Go to the online Aadhar kiosk and click on ‘Get E-Aadhar’ or simply Click here
- Fill in the Columns I have Aadhar number or enrolment number.
- Enter your full name, PIN code of the area you have the Aadhar card made from and the registered mobile number
- You will receive an OTP No. on your registered mobile number.
- Use the OTP No. to confirm and download duplicate Aadhar card.
- The Aadhar card in downloaded in a pdf format.
- When you will open the pdf File, you will be asked for a password.
- The password is the PIN code of your area.
- Finally you got your duplicate aadhar card.
However it might be happen that you might have lost Aadhar number or enrolment number.
In this matter too there is a solution, just follow these some easy steps to get your Aadhar number and Aadhar enrollment number.
- Go to UIDAI official portal and find the option Get UID/EID or simply Click Here.
- Select the option – Aadhar number or enrolment number.
- Entered your full name, registered email id and registered mobile number.
- After filling in the captcha or security question click on ‘Get OTP’ Button.
- Verify using the OTP received inbox on the your registered mobile number.
- Aadhar number and Aadhar enrollment number. will be sent to you through a SMS on your Mobile or mail and an.
Also Read : Steps To Change Date Of Birth in Aadhar Card