Steps To Change Aadhar Card Address Online Correction
If You Have You have wrong Address Aadhaar Card, Don’t worry we provide you solution of these issue in this post. Now you want to update your current address ! Do you need to correct name, father name or mobile number? Would you like to change name, DOB (date of birth), gender, address or mobile number? well, now it’s very easy to Aadhar card update, change or correction.
You can follow some easy steps to do this correction. In Online process you can update or change the aadhar card detail. Here you get complete process with snapshots for these two ways. If you would follow the below procedure it would be easy to update your aadhaar details.
Also Read : Steps To Change Date Of Birth in Aadhar Card Online Correction
- Firstly Go to Official Website ssup.uidai.gov.in or you can visit the site by click here
- On this page you fill the all detail will be required.
- Enter your Aadhaar number than click on Send OTP Button.
- Now you receve a SMS on your regestried Mobile No. to be linked your aadhar card.
- Now fill the Text Verification will be give above.
Now you will reach to a new Page as given below. Now check the boxes Name, Gender, DOB, Address or Mobile Number (Whichever is Applicable in your case) & Click on ‘Submit’ Button.
- In this next step you will need select a filed /s to update your Address choose Address Columns to do correction.
- Fill the your right Address carefully.
- Please Re-check your confirmations details provided Address if it right click on ‘Submit Update Request’ Button.
- This step lets you review your Address Fill by you. You can go back to the previous page and Modify your details if you want to make any changes. You may click on Proceed if you Fill you have entered the correct details.
- Please note that to update your Date of Birth you will need to Upload a Scanned Copy of Address Proof as like Domicile Certificate. You must click on ‘Submit’ after the scanned copy of your Date of Birth Proof is successfully uploaded.
- Finally your Address Updation request will be completed. You will also be provided with an Update Request Number (URN). Make a note of this URN and can use this number to track your request.URN = Update Request Number like as your request to update No.Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal Check Your Address Update Status – ssup.uidai.gov.in or you can directly visit here.
Also Know : Steps To Change Name Surname in Aadhar Card Online Correction